Thursday, April 22, 2010

Rag Quilt Lovey for a Cute and Crazy 1 yr old

Yay! I managed to get Little Bitty's lovey done, which is great because we're having a little family birthday party for her in a few days. Now i'll have time to run it through the wash/dry a few times to fray it up for her. This is my first rag quilt, and I'm surprised at how quickly it went together. I used some scraps, some stash, and one bit from a vintage sheet. The middle piece is leftover from shortening her curtains, so it'll match her room. I'm thinking that these will make great baby shower gifts, they're super quick and really cute. Also the perfect size to put over a newborn in their carseat or pram.

Tonight is the 2nd meeting of the Portland Modern Quilt Guild, and I'm excited for the potholder swap. I can't wait to see what all of these talented ladies have come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment