Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Finally finished!


After 3 nights of hand stitching, I've finally got the quilt finished. I haven't brought it into my son's room yet for photos, mostly because I'm not sure I can find my way though the toy minefield. I did the quilting at Modern Domestic's Friday night 'sewcial' on their fancy machines. That was a total blast, I'm looking forward to many more Friday nights of sewing with friends.



Now onto my next project...
I don't know why, but generally when I'm deep into a sewing project I always come up with a ton of ideas for other projects that I JUST HAVE to start right away. So on the list right now are:
1. hot pad/pot holder for the Portland Modern Quilt Guild's April meeting
2. rag quilt lovey for my daughter (her 1st birthday is in a few weeks)
3. cutting up vintage sheets into fat quarters for the Vintage Sheet Swap
4. lap quilt for my parents using some of the sheets that Mom gave me for the swap
I could go on... but instead I should go clean my kitchen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment