Sunday, June 20, 2010

Yummy Kona Solids


On Saturday morning, I was lucky enough to be able to get out of the house with only 1 kid and head to fabric depot where they were having a huge sale. 35% off all fabric. I don't usually get a ton of stuff there, but they do have some nice sales and that's a great opportunity to stock up on some basics - like Kona solids for example. I picked up this yummy stack of solids and a couple of dots to add to my stash as well. The red dot is Amy Butler, and the green is a Michael Miller. I was also lucky enough to run into some awesome PMQG ladies: Lisa and Beverly. (Thanks for the Jam Lisa, I can't wait to break into it!) Lisa and I wandered around the huge store and saw some really cool stuff. She even picked up a few great remnants at 50% off. We talked about how we were both inspired by Joan's presentation about Amish quilts at the last PMQG meeting. Let's see what we can do with that inspiration! I'm looking forward to using some of these delicious solids in my next projects!

4 comments:

  1. I'd post a picture of mine, but the stack would look pretty similar to yours.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bummed I missed you, though I'm surprised we didn't pass each other in the parking lot. Your stack of yum is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what you do with these solids... I am collecting them too, but have no real plans for them and they are really starting to pile up!

    ReplyDelete