Wednesday, June 2, 2010

More hexagons??


Why did I make these? Really, I'm in the middle (ok the beginning) of another project and I have Mom flying in tonite and staying for a week - do I have time for yet another project? No, I don't, but I can't help it. I think I might be obsessed with these little things. I cut about 20 more too, it's just so easy to do with my template. Now I need to laser cut more papers to baste them up with. I think I'm envisioning these in a vertical stripe 3 hexes wide with a brown stripe on either side then pieced into a linen market bag. Any other ideas? My favorite one is the little Eiffel Tower, so cute. Cheers everyone, hope you're enjoying January, uh, I mean June...hard to tell

4 comments:

  1. Do not start asking yourself "why?" - it just gets in the way. These are so cute! I like the idea of them on a fun market bag. Thought of you today because I've been ripping sheets into fat quarters like mad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable! Boy I bet those templates make it easier! great Idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great. The Eiffel tower is perfect! I think hexies and linen are a match made in heaven. I agree with Megs - don't ask why - follow what you're inspired to work on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your hexies, Jill -- great colors, and that Eiffel tower!

    ReplyDelete